Participation fee of € 20 per day is payable for the days during the access period excluding lunch.
The participation fee includes the following:
- Medical Care at the Course
- Participation in the Opening Ceremony
- Security Service at the Course
- Access pass and parking the venue
- Organisation Fee
- Drinking water during competition days
- Transportation to/from hotel and venue included (only for booked accommodation through organization – official ECA European Championships hotels).
- Access to the competition venue for the purpose of training and other activities.
- Outdoor boat storage
- Free Wi-Fi at the competition venues
The entry fee is calculated from the time of the arrival of the sports team, until the team
- Airport pick-up service from Billund Airport (ONLY) to the venue /hotel upon arrival and from venue/hotel upon departure: € 25 per person/return trip.
- Lunch tickets will be available for accredited people choosing not to take advantage of the accommodation package at a price of € 15 per day/per person (only when booked in advance).
If you are interested in accommodation which includes the participation fee, please see more here.
NOMINAL AND NUMERICAL ENTRIES
Please use the online entry system (SDP) of the ICF to submit nominal and numerical entries: http://icf.msl.es/icf/main.jsp (only for National Teams for the 2022 ECA Canoe Marathon European Championships – Masters do not use this system).